Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Boutique of the Week Information / links

Boutique of the Week ~ Information and links




On my search for unique boutique items that I could sell I have come across many talented WAHM (or businesses - run by women) .....  I am going to pick the first featured Boutique and am going to try to support and bring to you at least 1 new boutique each week!!!!!  This blog is not intended to spot light those huge boutiques on facebook or the internet!!!  My intentions are to spot light the small boutiques that have or caters to unique, "one of a kind" items....great products and great customer relations!!!  Do you know any boutiques that you would like to see featured??  Please email me information!!!!  haleahservices@gmail.com .....  

As a bonus I will ask the featured boutique to donate one item for a give away!!!

Do you have or no someone who could benefit from this????  It is FREE!!!!  



^^^^  follow that link to be considered as the Boutique of the Week!!!!^^^^^^






No comments:

Post a Comment