Friday, March 9, 2012

Re Cap Recent Boutiques of the Month of February!!!!

***Please take a moment to check out Feb. 2012 "Boutique of the Week" Re Cap!!!!!  All WAHMs TOO!!!!!   


The Blushing Violet 


The Blushing Violet started off with an Etsy shop, which she still has (Etsy Shop) after friends and family told her, she should be selling her items. Shortly after, she started her Facebook page (Facebook Fan Page) and is currently at 2,500 + fans. She does most of her sales through Facebook as it's an easier way to reach new people.





***This was a favorite via viewers :) 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


Tinsel & Charm



A little about :  Tinsel & Charm

My little shop Tinsel & Charm is a place you can get hand crafted, home made trinkets and gifts. Currently I am loving bottle cap creations and various drink mixes like Chai Tea and home made cocoa mix. 




***Personal HHH Mama Hand Pick!!!!!  <3 this shop!!!!!!  Check out her etsy shop at: lTinsel & Charm Etsy!!!


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


Bows by Babes 

Boutique of the Week is a new one for me .... I have a very special model Mommy who had photos done for Bows by Babes and came across this awesome Boutique!!!!!!




Bows by Babes - Specialize in Tutu Dresses of all kinds.  From one color tutus to more elaborate double layer crochet top tutu dresses.  Bows by Babes recently started their own line of Disney Character Tutu Dresses (that are super cute!!!)

Bows by Babes <3's doing custom one of a kind orders!!!! ***and is running a 15% off crocheted tutu dress :) check it out!!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

A Little about Butterfly Bows :  Butterfly Bows on Face Book


Butterfly Bows specializes in all sorts of hair goodies for girls. From basic clips to elaborate ribbon sculpture to the "anti-princess" line, everyone can find something they love!  My favorite item is the Red Angry Bird, because who doesn't love the Angry Birds???

I started Butterfly Bows while on maternity leave with my second daughter. I didn't want to return to work, but wanted to have an income, however slight. My eldest has unruly blond curls, so making hair clips was an obvious choice! I'm thrilled that I have an outlet for being creative. I always was crafty, and now I can focus that into something I love doing.

Below are Butterfly Bows favorite items ... The Very Hungry Caterpillar, Ariel (little Mermaid), and Oscar the Grouch. I have been working on the Princess collection, and hope to get them all done soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment